It is a WEDDING SEASON in progress! Here are some interesting tips that will help you for your wedding day to be perfect and for you to be relaxed and in great mood on the most important day of your life.
- Before you book your date check out what is happening on the desired day. A big local event can help impede traffic, and what you don’t need on this important day is getting upset about that.
- Your wedding budget should be composed of the following formula - 48 to 50 percent of the total budget to be marked for the restaurant, 8 to 10 percent for flowers, 8 to 10 percent for clothing, 8 to 10 percent for music, 10 to 12 percent for wedding photos and videos, 2 to 3 percent for wedding invitations, 2 to 3 percent for gifts as well as 5 to 10 percent account for the sudden expenses like additional invitations, umbrellas if the weather surprise you, ribbon in case you forget for the wedding event.
- People who will take care for the overall wedding ceremony should be your trusted experts in the process of planning the wedding. When you start a cooperation with them you need to relax and feel free in expressing your ideas, and their job is to advise you in case your ideas are feasible.
- Expect that the guest list about 30 percent will not attend. It influenced by many factors such as the location of your wedding, some have other plans that day, or because weddings are usually in the summer some already have planned holiday.
- Prepare your guest list by starting with your most important people without whom you can not imagine any celebration as family, close friends, colleagues to be on the top of the list, so if you need to make cut you should start from the bottom until you reach your ideal number of guests.
- Keep your contacts in your phonebook from all the people who are participating in the wedding organization, in case you want your photographer to make spontaneous photos off the celebration, right to call for it to do so.
- Be realistic and precise with the time you have available, do not leave too many obligations and commitments for the last month before the wedding because when that time comes you have to be relax and rest.
- To remember every single happy moment of your perfect wedding day, keep your wedding photos in the most beautiful love photo book, so the happy memories can never fade.
Tell your love story through colorful photo books, memorarize important dates in your personalized calendars and write down your wish list in a customizable notebook. All made on a single click on KARMAPIX.com. Start Now!