We’ve all heard of the saying “what goes around comes around. This is commonly known as karma. It is often associated with a negative connotation; however, karma is a two-way street. It can spread through good actions as well. Good karmic actions can be simple acts of kindness. Remember: the more positive energy you spread into the world, the more you will get back!
Take a look at how positive karma can influence you throughout your life if you choose to follow these simple steps:
- Forgive those individuals that have done you wrong. If you have wronged someone, admit your wrongdoing and apologize.
- Be honest with the people around you and spread positive energy.
- Be aware of the effect that negative thoughts, words and actions can have. They can easily come back to you.
- Be strong and do not give into bad temptations.
- Stop thinking about your past mistakes and focus on your future.
- If you don’t like someone’s way of thinking, do not judge.
- Pay someone a compliment.
- Donate old clothes to those in need.
- Buy someone a cup of coffee or juice.
- Hold the door for someone who is behind you.
Respect yourself and others will respect you!
Make a PERFECT PHOTO BOOK in less than 10 minutes
Enjoy and have fun!